CloudQA provides a number of built-in options and third party integrations for notifying you about test case results when scheduled. Notifications can be controlled on the suite giving you both broad and fine-grained control over your settings.
To enable TruRT notifications:
1. Navigate to Settings
2. You will see a Notifications tab under which you can control TruRT alerts
3. Add Notification and select type(Email, Slack, Pagerduty, MicrosoftTeams, Jira)
4. Select out of following configuration:
TestSuite Pass - Receive reports only when there are no failures
TestSuite Fails - Receive reports only when test cases in suite fails
Always - Always receive reports not depending on the results
5. For email notifcation option, there is a provision to choose from test suites or all test suites
TestSuite To Notify:
All Test Suites - Email notifications are recieved for all the test suites available
Select Test Suites - User gets option to multi select from the list of test suites
6. Type in the usernames for email/channel name for slack, select the value from autosuggest and save the notification
a. The autosuggest in step 5 only comes up, if the respective integration is added in integration tab.
b. By default, the registered email ID and phone number are added to integration when a user gets registered.
c. The email ID's in user management will also be added automatically to integration.
d. If you want to add new email ID/phone number, add in Integration tab.