- Recording multiple pages is required when you need to create a test case that contains links that open in a new tab or a pop-up window.
CloudQA supports multi-tab recording that allows you to record any tab which directs from initial tab
How does it works
- For example: Navigate to application which has directing tabs
- Start recording your test case
- Any of those links are opened in a new tab.
- Below you will find a notification saying you are directed to another tab also showing the index.
CloudQA doesn't record directly jumping from one tab to another, the new tab must have a directing link from the current tab/window
If you forcefully try to record another tab, it will pause the recording
You can move back and forth in the tabs if they are directed tabs(as every recorded tab has index)
You can also add step to close and re-open the window