You've been asking and now they're here: Real-Time Synthetic Monitoring reports, navigate to Monitoring Report to check the below reports.
Threshold Summary: This page provides information about your workflows that are approaching or exceeding their thresholds
Threshold Spikes: Allows you to identify the underperforming workflows at the page level and you can drill down to individual page executions.
Performance Spikes: You can identify top slowest runs across your workflows at a page level.
SLA report: Helps you understand workflow performance metrics across time. You can compare your current performance to historical metrics with daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- You can now request for a custom plan as per your requirement in CloudQA
- We always strive to add value, rolled our baseline performance graph at step level. Now real-time performance metrics can be tracked outlining high and low performance of your application.
Now you can also verify that an element does not exist on the page. implemented the element doesn't exist assertion.
As part of improving your onboarding experience, we updated gif's for easy understanding and made the onboarding process simpler for new users.
- Fixed changeLog issue
- We've rolled out updated side navigation menu in CloudQA application with a new, cleaner design. You can access results directly from the menu, they're just nicer to use and easy access!
- We've given moderators in user management more power to view/edit application details
- CloudQA always looks to add more value to the customer and here we are with new synthetic monitoring reports which will help the user to check the performance metrics, benchmark graphs and KPI trends.
- You ask we listen! Now CloudQA captures performance metrics of Single Page Applications (SPA) as well. Get actionable performance insights and ensure optimal user experience on your single-page apps.
Fixed email notification issue in TruMonitor.
The issue with TruMonitor availability and performance analysis is fixed.
An updated version of CloudQA's execution engine is available now.
We have made major improvements to Application performance.
We have simplified the user interface of Notifications and Integrations. Now it is more intuitive.
Updated UI and UX in Edit Steps page
Fixed performance timings issue for single page applications.
Fixed issue with TruMonitor email link.
Now you can know the number of SMS's consumed in a subscription by just navigating to the accounts page.
Implemented option to download TruMonitor failed cases report.
- Test Suite web API can be now tested with different base URL's.
Fixed duplicate slack notifications issue in Trumonitor.
Fixed issue with the email ID field when user a joins from user management email invite.
Great news! CloudQA now integrates with Opsgenie, click here to know more..
Implemented Performance and Availability analysis in TruMonitor, which helps better tracking of your application errors.
Collaborated API and API Suite into single menu.
You ask. We listen. A lot of you guys asked for Scheduled Monitoring in mobile resolution. Now you can execute monitoring test cases in different mobile resolutions
- Corrected few execution error messages in CloudQA - now they are more precise and comprehensible.
Mirror mobile devices - Record and execute regression tests using Chrome mobile emulator. You can choose from a list of mobile devices for testing.
See performance metric of your application directly in results.
Data Driven test error messages are imporved.
Now you can monitor test cases with different locations.
Fixed the CloudQA extension issue, where radiobutton and checkbox actions were not recorded properly.
UI issue in TruMonitor is fixed.
- You ask. We listen. A lot of you guys asked for documentation link. It is now available in the left navigation menu
- Worked on your feedback given on visibility of results button, now it can be accessed easily
- Great news! using CloudQA's free Chrome extension find CSS selectors. Get rid of the hassles in finding selectors using HTML.
Enhanced the UI of Chrome extension login page
You can directly access your application dashboard from Chrome extension
- Improved TruMonitor Reports
- Removed load test validation that limits running to only 1hr per day
- Implemented Drag and Drop of steps. You can rearrage change the step position in the test case.
We simplified some of our reports, and added a lot of new ones! Some highlights
- TestSuite reports
- TruMonitor reports
Now Monitoring and TestSuite can be modified after the start, can change the frequency
Get notified on updates of CloudQA and also for failed test cases and resaons to fix in Trubot page
Also implemented feature which allows you to give feedback on every page of documentation
- Fixed compare images, now you can easily debug a test case on failure
Re-useable test usability has been improved
Included test suite id in the test suite details. Helpful in running the test suite via API
Enhanced our emails, now they are more specific and clear to users
Noticeable changes in the test case steps pages, user can see the last failed step highlighted in red while editing the test case
Improved our TruBot, TruRT and TruLoad notification messages for better usability
Made changes to subscription indication in UI
Track your billing account subscription usage by applications and date in the billing account details
The main menu products tabs will be highlighted in orange and red onn 80% of usage and inactive respectively
Data driven testing
Can be run for any number rows of data
On 80% of usage it will alert user while running test
On complete usage of minutes while execution, it will terminate and send email notification
Included option to stop load test while the load test is in progress
Improved responsiveness of load test pages
We added timestamp for every screen shot, not only the time take for execution you can also check time taken for each step
We spent a lot of time going over our application UI. We simplified some of them, and added new ones! Some highlights:
Removed Setup and Join Test Case and implemented Reusable Test
Renamed Test Case to TruBot
Shifted browser selection option from nav bar to body of the page
Embedded Data Driven page into TruBot page
Notification settings are moved to Settings page
You ask. We listen. A lot of you guys have been asking for extension of free trial. Now Free Trail is for 30 days
Added custom options to run a Test case and options include Base URL, browsers
Use Assist me button to get support from CloudQA expert
Now we show the Iframe locator in Edit steps page
- Issue when two different users log in to web application and extension is fixed
CloudQA now supports nested iframes
Upgraded execution engine
Enhanced editing page for more readability, now the formatted script can be seen when hovered
Better TestSuite API execution using Web API
Execution via API will allow variables which can override application variables
Implemented dynamic global variables at application level
Usage Information is now accessible to every team member
CloudQA is now integrated with Pagerduty
Test Case page: Now you can view results for last three executions instead of one
Permissions: User role permissions are enhanced
"Assign" button functionality: User will receive a confirmation email once the assigned request is actioned
Enhanced recording, editing and execution history pages for more readability
Addition of the "client time" in reports
- Fixed date picker issue in Firefox
Now get 404 error for failed outputs. Define critical pages in app settings for this
Don't need SMS updates? You can now remove individual phone number
Test case has new icons
Updated UI for Upgrade Subscription button. Upgrade Subscription is enabled if any of your subscriptions are about to end and displays status of 3 subscriptions (TruRT, TruMonitor, TruLoad)
Fixed minor issue with file uploading
Fixed sidebar flickering
Implemented TruMonitor in CloudQA - A cloud based synthetic site monitoring tool for your web applications that monitors application performance and availability anytime from around the world.
Implemented email alerts for subscribed users
To access the test case page user must be subscribed to any one of the products(TruRT, TruLoad, TruMonitor)
Improved page load performance in CloudQA
Updated CloudQA application look and feel!!
- Included CloudQA referral program , refer and earn execution minutes
Added load test usage in my account section
Implemented feature to run test suite manually
and few UI changes to test suite
User can add test case description, tag and prioritize along with naming the test case from extension
CloudQA now supports multi window recording and execution
Issue with compare screen shot is fixed
Fixed issue - Can save the test case, though user navigates to a URL which is not configured
Fixed download chrome extension button issue in welcome email
Implemented Load Test in CloudQA, now you can load test your application using existing test cases
Implemented screenshot comparison if a test case fails - if passing test case is failed, you can use compare screenshot to analyze the failure
CloudQA supports key up, key down and tab keys methods
Supports switch focus between popup windows while execution
Included Site Monitoring feature
New assertion type added - Java Script returns true
Fixed multi tab recording issue in CloudQA recorder
Fixed set up test notification issue
Fixed issue in adding second base URL in application
- UI changes for usage and upgrade subscription
- Updated icon for data driven scheduled execution in run history
- Implemented new actions doubleclick and right click(context click) operations in edit steps
Enhanced error message for element not found
Execution Progress Bar changes color on success/failure of a test case
Grouped all the
settings related to Application at one place in tabbed view
We can edit iframe locators in Edit steps
- Updated CSS picker picks the locator along with its frame identifier
- Fixed Billing minutes issue in usage page
Free trial policy updated to 14days or 5hrs
of execution which ever is earlier
Users can now renew/pay for their
subscription via PayPal
Application clone will now include users
working on the application along with the test cases
Support added for automating multi select
Enhancement to choose Base URL at test suite level
Bug fixes for the input/text box elements
Bug fixes in API testing
Right click on an element to add an assertion/hover while recording the test case
Option to execute a test case from extension as soon as the test case is saved
- Implemented contextual help on CloudQA, it walks through the process in each tab
Upscale CloudQA application execution engine
It is now possible to select base URL at test suite level
You can now assert the drop down value selected
Declare application variables in app preference
Restrict user to activate test suite when there are no test cases associated
- Data driven testing template download issue is resolved
- The API URL link for the test suite is working now
- You can now delete a step while recording a test case
Reworked onboarding process for new users
Test case step screenshots can now be viewed in a slideshow
Enhancement in UI and functionality of Data Driven Test: Now user can save data driven test, uploaded CSV file and run it any time
- User also gets an update after every row in data driven test is executed
Enhancement in Test Suite: Data driven tests can also be scheduled in test suite now
Get SMS: Now user can get a SMS notification on test case failure, so that user can take immediate action
- Multi-tab recording issue is resolved
- To test application directing to different tabs, CloudQA has come up with Multi Tab Recording
Introduced free plan: It comes with a free trial period and 5 hours of execution
Implemented Billing using Stripe
Implemented Store Variable: To check dynamic values in the application(store variable can be used with in the test case
Enhancement in Email Notifications after test suite execution
In manual execution as we have option to run test cases in different browsers, now Test Suite can be scheduled in different browsers at a time
Implemented Critical Error Validator to get notification on critical error pages (404, 500) during execution in your application
- Go to app preferences, add your critical error message, its CSS path and name it. You will get a notification in case of critical error during execution
New Reports: Test Case Monitoring (Scheduler & API runs only) shows issue graph and performance graph for scheduler and API
- Implemented concept of Random variables: To test your application with different sets of data