Load Testing with TruLoad
Today BFSI(Banking, Financial Services and Insurance) applications are continuously expanding into new markets and products, often increasing the load on IT systems. For such the application testing functionality, the load of application becomes a bottleneck. CloudQA offers a simple yet efficient Load testing strategy to test an application under Zero-load or high-load scenarios.
CloudQA allows re-using of functional tests scripts to drive load traffic from real browsers, using the same interactions as your users. A user can use one or more thorough scenario that exercises the backend and frontend of your application in a targeted and scalable fashion.
How to configure your load test
1. Navigate to TruLoad, Create new Load test
2. Add Test cases
3. Start Load, select the Load, duration of Load, Browser and Region of execution
4. Check for the result
What does Load Test Result contain?
1. Average Throughput: indicates the number of transactions per second an application can handle, the number of transactions produced over time during a test.
2. Average Page Load Time: The average amount of time (in seconds) it takes that page to load.
3. 90% Page Load Time: 90% means that load time will not exceed the time shown in 90% of cases.
4. Top Five Slow pages: The slow pages in the test cases
5. Setup details: when it was setup and a shareable link
6. Timeline graphs:
Graph between Page Load time vs Elapsed time, it displays graph for all the URL's visited
Graph between Page Hits/min and Elapsed Time
7. Aggregate Report: Contains list of URLs and their respective page load time and Client time
NOTE: The above report can be downloaded in Excel format